Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

3D Gift Wrap



I've been so fascinated with papercutting lately. Today, while wrapping some gifts, I decided I wanted to make a little winter forest out of paper. I had a vision of how it should look, and without much thought, I just did it. I love the result!

It's my first try, so there's room for improvement, but I think it looks really whimsical and handmade. The moon on a stick gave it a final funny touch. :)

It's amazing what you can do just with paper, scissors, tape, and glue. Oh, and a stick.

xoxo country girl

5 comments:

  1. Dawn..those are so cool...great idea! "Maybe" I will try it.. ~smile~

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical! I hope you will share your how to's with us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, especially the crescent moon!
    Love Morwenna
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I bet Maria will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wrapping itself is a special gift. Love it!
    The cresent moon on a stick is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails