Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Dream Home nr 13, and...

I love this house. I love it's windows, the chimney, and the trees that surround it. I love the old rock wall. I love how it sits on it's own, not crowded by other houses. Peace, quiet, beauty!

And I LOVE this bittersweet wreath from Martha Stewart Living! Look how HUGE! Makes quite an impressive welcome. If we had bittersweet growing wild here, I would be out there right now, gathering it to make this gorgeous wreath. So simple, so bright and cheerful!

And I had to share this beautiful setting with you. Gorgeous pumpkin bounty and haybales! I can just see the people in scarves and sweaters, crowding around the table, passing plates of turkey, honey glazed root vegetables, buttered greens, crusty warm bread rolls....

Thanksgiving is coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely post - thank you, you are essence of countryside! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new header. And I LOVE that house.. What a beauty...Thanksgiving dinner in that meadow would be a dream come true....

    More later,
    Love,
    Kary and Buddy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the super long farmhouse-style table with mismatched chairs! I am working on a collection of mismatched dining chairs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails