Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello Cape Cod!

What a time we had! I'll be honest, I am still totally jet lagged, which is why it has taken me so long to begin posting. But I knew I had to start today, because there are so many wonderful pictures to share! Look at these first impressions:

Entering the magical world of the Cape!

After a reeeeally long trip we were so happy to finally reach the Bed & Breakfast. It was beautiful inside and out!



We loved the style, so simple and cozy. It didn't feel like a hotel at all. It felt like a home away from home! There was fruit, coffee cake, and homemade biscotti available in the lobby 24 hours a day, as well as inlimited bottled water and soft drinks. Believe me, we took advantage of that!

I had a little surprise waiting for my husband upon arrival, a beautiful and fragrant bouquet of white flowers, along with this note:

That was the beginning of our beautiful trip.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh this is my kind of place and I have already chosen the room I would like to stay on on their site! Cape Cod is definitely on my destination wishlist. Thank you for sharing your special vaction with us xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails