Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Diwali to All Of You!






Happy Diwali everyone! May this festival of lights remind you all of the light we each carry within. May this light guide you. May it inspire others. May it shine bright in these times of darkness! 
If you would like to learn more about this very auspicious celebration, watch this clip of President Obama. He has a wonderful way of describing and explaining it. If you are inclined to do so, fill your home with lit candles tonight, and take a moment to thank whichever higher power you believe in for the blessings in your life. 
Wishing you all the very best in your lives,
xo country girl

5 comments:

  1. Happy Diwali to you too sweetie :) My house is glowing from the many cadles I have lit and they are are reminding me that I am truly blessed and I hope that others feel that too xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post thank you and lovely lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures & post...I can see your home is glowing like your beautiful face! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what lovely thoughts and sentiments. Haooy Diwali to you too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog........liza from Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails