Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

WOODLAND FASHION SHOW

OK Ladies, are you ready for this year's fashion lineup? It's inspired by nature...actually, it IS nature! This is the color-scheme we're going for:

First up we have this beautiful 4 leaf clover which goes wonderfully with the green of this Joules vest....
...WHAT? You're not impressed? Hmmm, a bit harder to please than I thought. Alright, how about this: TWO 4-leaf clovers...

...STILL not lighting your fire? Well alright then, check THIS out....

...that's right, it's a FIVE leaf clover! *phew* you are some tough fashion critics!
Now let's put these rare luck charms to ready-to-wear use:

On to more colorful items...take a gander at these firey beauties. They have more than one use.

You could wear them on your lapel, like this:

....or in your hair, like this:

Boots are a big trend this year. Spruce'em up with fall foliage! All the top models are wearing them like this, I promise!

Make any simple 'do more elegant with a sprig of wild clematis:

And for those of you who are in a more flamboyant mood, check it out:

...A gorgeous hat with crimson plumes!

That's it for human fashion for now. Up next, here's Kiki, modeling the latest in Canine Trends...

...oh NO! Kiki, what have you done?!

....You've rolled in something dirty, rotten, disgusting, and smelly, and ruined the fashion show!

But Kiki remains indignant and sings: "I am beautifuuuul, no matter what they saaaaaaaaaaaay...."

....Well, you can't argue with that.

6 comments:

  1. aaaahhhhh, my creative baby girl!
    Woodland fashion huh?
    Next time I'll help with the fotos?
    Whatever happened to the phone flying picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and amusing I love it! I am very fond of the wild clematis. I always pick a wild flower and put it in my hair or try to attach to a zip pull or a button hole. I have never seen a four leaf clover let alone a five leaf clover! You are very lucky indeed :) I love Kiki's little wet ears, so adorable xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new follower here. I have a wonderful little 4-legged furry friend too. Last week he'd had a bath for only 3 days when he found something disgusting to roll in. We never did figure out where, but back into the bath! Kiki looks a little humble. My Beau doesn't have a clue he's gross and he's just as happy as ever to stink. What can you do!
    Visit my blog sometimes,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog and wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed my visit here. You live in such beautiful surroundings. Your dog is adorable. Have a nice day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative you are! I just love the fall colors.
    I laughed and laughed at your precious little Kiki, I'm sure she feels beautiful after her roll in the mud.
    Our Cavalier, Casey....rolled in something awful today. She was strutting around loving the smell..... now I must bathe her.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to say I love all of your new Joules clothes xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails