Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Trip to the Farmer's Market





It was perfect weather for the farmer's market today, in fact my mother and I went the hour long walk by foot there and back, leisurely, enjoying the fresh air and talking about anything that popped into our minds (that's her with the platinum hair!). After resting and filling up on hot rolls and coffee at the cafè, we milled around the market, buying flowers, fruit, organic meats and cheese. Lovely day! And the plums you see just went into the most delicious crumble I have ever made thanks to the amazingly talented people over at Cook's Country

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, they are lovely photos and everything looks scrumptious and very pretty. I am in love with the floral wreaths, just wish we had some here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the wreaths are so beautiful...but they cost 25 euros! I'll have to think on it...maybe next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice post!
    Thank you for the link to my blog....ahem, may I ask you to teach me how to do that linking thing?

    Love you forever and a day,

    Yomom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ofcourse I'll show you! Let me shower then I'll swing by your room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved your posts of the farmers' market. Loooove the flowers! I see your mum is there. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this time of year and all it brings.. such golden abundance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those plums are gorgeous. yum. i picked up some green gauge plums last week and some tiny little mirabelle plums from our farmer's market. i love the way plums taste when baked. they're so luscious. beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh yes, they are a little extravagant. Hopefully they will still be available when you get home from your holiday and they will cheer you up from the usual post holiday blues :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails